Inspection, Acceptance and Return of Products
Customers are responsible for inspecting and accepting all products. You can reject and return any portion of an order that is damaged, defective or otherwise fails to conform to the goods specified in your order, subject to these requirements:
All returned products must be in the original manufacturers’ packaging, complete with all packing and associated materials.
- Item must not be assembled
- Item must be clean and free of dents, scratches, holes, tears, cracks, stickers, labels, price tags, etc.
- The item must be unused
- All parts, hardware, instructions, warranty cards, power cords, etc., must be included
- The item must be in its original packaging. This includes the box or carton in which it came, wrap, protection, or sleeve supplied by the manufacturer.
- Ready to assemble furniture is not returnable if the manufacturer’s carton in which it came, wrap, protection, or sleeve supplied by the manufacturer.
Briarpatch Office Products, Inc. will not accept any returns for product that is designated as a “Non-Returnable Item.” These items include:
- All items designated as “Special Order” or “Custom Order.” Please ask your sales or customer service representative at the time of ordering if your item is a “Special Order” or “Custom Order.”
- All food items.
- All medical supplies.
- All opened software.
- All ready to assemble furniture that has been assembled.
- In addition calendars and organizers cannot be returned for credit after January 31st.
Timeframe for Returns
All products must be returned to Briarpatch Office Products, Inc. within the following timeframes:
- 14 days from date of invoice for returns due to customer error (such as ordering the wrong item); items must be returned in resalable condition
- 14 days from date of invoice for any defective items
- 5 days from date of invoice for any concealed damage or concealed warehouse errors (such as shipping the wrong product or shortages)
- 3 days from date of invoice for all visible damage and visible warehouse errors